Gina Angela Mason

Gina Angela Mason
My Soulmate

Monday, May 18, 2009

More News

MON 05/18/2009

  • Gina just had a bone scan done as she was having some pain in her leg and the results were not good - there now is cancer growth in neck and upper back areas and again in right leg.
  • We do not feel that the new chemotherapy (Gemzar) is doing anything positive for Gina so we will have to see what Dr Olopade decides to change to next on 05/27/09.
  • Dr Schwartz saw Gina today and decided she needs to have radiation to new areas (rt. leg, back and neck areas) and will be prepping for it tomorrow.
  • Dr Schwartz is the Radiologist that did both Gamma Knife surgeries and IMRT Radiation to brain.Dr Schwartz also setting up a visit to colleague he knows at University of Chicago Medical Center that can do radio static surgery (like gamma knife, but for organs) to Gina's liver as there is concern of tumor growth in that area as well.
  • Gina also having CT scans of chest, abdomen and pelvic areas tomorrow to see how she is responding to the Herceptin, Tykerb and Gemzar treatments.
  • There was some good news that her recent MRI scan showed the mid-brain tumor appears to continue to shrink and the one recently operated in rear of brain inactive and shrunk (possibly just scar tissue now)
will keep you all posted on latest news and thank you for your support. Keep those prayers coming!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you guys....

Lori said...

Hey Gina!
We've been thinking about you and praying everyday. Hang in there. We sang this song this past Sunday at church and it always helps me through the tough days:

Never Let Go

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I’m caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won’t turn back
I know You are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

Chorus:
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We’ll live to know You here on the earth

Chorus:

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

I hold on to the promise of this song and I know you do too.

Love you-

Lori S.

soret said...

take a look at the site here replica bags from china view website louis vuitton replica browse around this web-site Ysl replica bags

geausleyt said...

read review replica gucci bags Recommended Reading bags replica gucci blog replica designer bags

naynis said...

regardez-le maintenant Balenciaga Dolabuy site Web de l'entreprise acheter des répliques sacs en ligne plus de conseils ici sacs de répliques en Chine

shootib said...

t2b13s1c18 h3i05x7s51 c2s34o3v22 b8z09y7y91 w5f39h7q97 v0y05h1f88