Gina Angela Mason

Gina Angela Mason
My Soulmate

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bone Scan at RMC

Gina went with her mom to Riverside Hospital this morning for a bone scan to check how things are going and rule out anything else (Gina's been having some chest pain).

  • Bone Scan with contrast (dye injected) @ 730 am
  • Bone scan complete @ four hours later
  • Gina called and they said everything looks good!
  • No new growth shown but a "little movement" in leg that had the surgery but all still looked good from scan
Keep those Heavenly connections open by continuing to pray daily for my Gina as she is the best thing that God has ever given to me and I know he is going to make everything right again! We love all of your support and, believe me when I say, it really, REALLY helps to know so many out there are thinking about us and encouraging us to stay strong and kick this cancer in the A@*!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Gina,
I am so glad to hear that everything looks good after the bone scan. I know in my heart that you are going to kick this in the butt.
Please promise me that you will let us know if you need anything at all. We are all here for you!
Love ya!
Maureen,Bill,Brittany and Brett

gina said...

Hey Bishop Family!!

Your right Maureen I will kick this thing! I have too, so Brett knows just how tuff I am :) (miss ya boy!)

Had a small problem and with Bob, my parents & sister, I ended up at the E.R....all is fine, I have a "superficial" blood clot in my arm. A little swelling, a little redness, but its being treated. Hey I just thought it was cool to have a forearm that looked like Popeye!

Love & blessings!!

Gina :O)

Maureen said...

Gina,
just checking in on you to see how everything is going.
Brett said to tell you it is about time you get some muscles, you know he loves to give you a hard time. We have to fight with him everytime to get a hair cut because he does not like to go to anyone but you and he reminds us everytime that as soon as Gina is back @ work I am going back to her. He made his confirmation last night and almost passed out in church. He has been having problems with passing out lately and has been going thru test to see what is going on , so far everything has come bk okay and we find out more results on Tuesday. I really think yesterday was because he had not eaten that much at all before he had to be there @ 1.00 pm and it was really hot in church.
Let us know if you want some company on a Saturday so Brett and I can come and visit and you can give him a hard time. He needs it Ha! Ha!
Love ya!
Maureen

Masivnkn said...

Gina, I am so glad to hear that everything looks good after the bone scan. I know in my heart that you are going to kick this in the butt. Please promise me that you will let us know if you need anything at all. We are all here for you! Love ya! Maureen,Bill,Brittany and Brett