Gina Angela Mason

Gina Angela Mason
My Soulmate

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trip to University of Chicago

12/17: Follow-Up with Dr Olapade and Dr Knight at UCMC

  • Follow up after completing the 2nd round of Chemo pills - Tykerb (brand new) and Xoloda. The doctors complemented Gina several times about how good she looks, especially since the last visit! Gina has stopped taking all other prescription medications EXCEPT for the chemo pills.
  • All of us here at home agree with the doctors diagnosis that Gina is doing and looking WONDERFUL! In case you haven't seen her doing so, Yes, Gina has been driving for a few weeks now (so you do not have to call me and ask if I knew 8) !).
  • The next step is scans CAT or MRI to see how the chemo pills are doing (I believe that GOD has been erasing away all the negative and replacing it with SUPER health cells).
  • Gina is also still doing the Zometa IV ("super glue" for her bones) every 3rd week here in town at Dr Sipahi's office

More to follow later!

4 comments:

Tatia said...

I am so glad that you are doing better. I knew that you could do it. Kepp believing and praying I am Love you guys and Merry Christmas. The Godins

gina said...

Thanks Tatia!!

I will be having a CT and a MRI today (12-18) I am hoping that I will get the results on Friday (12-21) when I have my infusion. 2 of my doctors are going on vacation for the next two weeks, and I don't want to go through the holidays waiting for the results.. :)

Have a very Merry Chrsitmas, give the kids a hug for me - except Randy - I'll have Jesse do that :)Love you guys bunches!

Gina

Deanna and Eddie said...

Yes Gina you look absolutely WONDERFUL. You are the best person that anyone could ever want or have as a friend!!! You never give up hope! Let me know if you need anything! Can't wait to find out the results!!! Love ya~~ Deanna

gina said...

Deanna & Eddie,

You guys have made a world of difference in my healing!! Hope you, Deanna, are keeping that blood presure up ~ I think and pray for you often. I'm glad Joley doesn't have to see me with my crutches anymore....

Goooooo Little Boilers!

Gina (and Riley)